Help us help those in need!
TDF’s mission is to improve the quality of life of the hurting, the impoverished and lowly at heart, by providing the resources necessary to educate, encourage and empower them for change.
We engage the community by encouraging individuals to volunteer their time and talent. We interview potential volunteers by matching them with our program services and special projects based on their skill-set and interests.
Interested in a volunteer opportunity?
Below are our current volunteer positions:
- Enrichment Coach (background check required)
- Grant writing
- Provide training for any of TDFs support services
- Event planning committees
- Event Mailings (preparing and stuffing envelopes)
- Coordinating a community beautification project
- Soliciting in-kind donations for events
To volunteer, please complete our Volunteer Application. By completing the Volunteer Application, you may also express an interest in serving in an area not already listed above. New volunteer opportunities are always available.